Thursday, 26 April 2012

Making progress

Its been some time since I last posted - but I had a very interesting day today - prompted by events over the past week. I did a reading last Thursday for Marie - for which she paid me with a deck of Angel tarot cards. The reading went well - so I posted on FB that I had done my first reading for some time and that I had enjoyed it. One of mt friends then commented that she always wondered why I didn't do readings - but hadn't liked to ask. So she now knows I do them and the plan is that she and her daughter are going to come to me for reiki and readings. result! Then last night I got some feedback from a reading I did around Easter - which was spot on. I had picked up something happening in 6 - 9 months and got the word pregnant. Turns out they are planning another pregnancy in 6 - 9 months. Result! This morning I had one of my waking visions - I was seeing japanese symbols . I decided to meditate before I went to the salon - and I mediated using one of the cards form the new deck. I took myself inside the card - and got the ifea I need to use my reiki to improve my psychic/medium skills. When I got back from the salon (where I did another reading) I decided to offer 5 free readings to help me get used to the deck. I did one for Ian Doherty (Tony's colleage on 886) and was spot on ...result! And he posted publicly how good the reading had been. I need to focus more on the readings in future. We are booked at 2 psychic fairs over the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment