I have been very distracted by the problems with my thyroid and haven't done much with the cards. But what I HAVE done (and Tony did with me) was attend a 10 hour mediumship development course that I happened to see mentioned in a status on Facebook. It was especially good as they were offerred free. Normally it would have cost 30.00.
The course , run by Chris Butler , has been interesting. He has a very military style of teaching - not surprising as he was in the army. He doesn't encourage much talking by his students, and has very regimented ideas about how the spirit world works. I also didn't like the way he insisted he was right and anything else was wrong. He was very dictatorial too. 'Everything comes through your guide' 'You never get anything for yourself' 'Everything comes through your guide' ''If yur guide shows you an alligator ir means a surprise' His course assumed NO previous psychic/mediumship experience. he clearly doesn't think psychic work exists. His whole ethos is aimed at doing readings and healing. There was SO much I disagreed with him on (not that I dared tell him) But he has been the best teacher for visualisation I have ever come across. He has really helped me - and Tony. He has also given me confidence to try automatic writing.
He was invited both of us to his advanced course - but I dont feel it right for me. Chris has a very dismissive attitude about tarot and oracle cards, and pendulums. In his view the ONLY way is direct communication with the your guide (oh yes you only have one guide - others who may appear are communicators)
I am also not happy with the fact he included helaing in this development course - and then proceeded to rubbish it. He implied only a small percentage of people could be helped and that most illnesses are in the mind. I did attempt to briefly touch on the ethics of healing - and did say if anyone wanted to heal they should do a proper course. But I wasn't comfortable with what he said.
But I have learned things from him and I am grateful to have had the chance.
What prompted this entry is the seance wt the Witch last night. I saw a hand waving at me!! I saw it clearly and it wasn't Karl or Shaz . The hand appeared between them.
Shaz insisted on splitting Tony and I up because she feels we block each other. Tony had a brilliant evening while apart from the hand I got nothing. I think I do better when Tony is with me - but suspect I siphone off something from him that blocks him. I MUST practice working without him.
One inetresting thing happened down in the cellar. The protal was on the table and so was the ouija board. I looked at them and saw the portal would fit neatly overe the board. I asked if they had ever done that. They said no so we gave it a go and the board reacted almost immediately. So that was interesting.
Two weeks ago on our previous visit Shaz got us all to do psychometry and I got 3 pieces of information that the owner could understand so I was quite pleased.
We also finally remembered to take some tulips with us for 'Isabel' We got some inetersting reactions from the table in the seance room when we had the flowers on it.
Both tables in the witch produce amazing results with table tipping. Both move physically across the floor. I can hardly beleive we find ourself saying 'Move the table back to the centre' Last night it was amazing. It was even tipping and moving with Richard sitting on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment