Sunday, 2 January 2011

New Year new resolution

The lack of entries in the blog says it all. I have been trying to meditate and use my cards regularly but I haven't done it as much as I should have and I haven't really had any startling results. But today I do feel I have something worth recording.

I have meditated consistently since Xmas and I am using my cards more. Today I specifically asked for a tarot card to use as the focus of a meditation and got the five of pentacles. Although superficially about material well being it is also about spiritual well being and self esteem. There is NO doubt my self esteem is an issue at the moment because I feel I have lost control of my weight. The message from the card was to concentrate on material and spiritual well being. But 5 is a number that indicates tension and anxiety - and there is a tension between my spiritual and materials goals. Work takes time that doesn't give me time to meditate. Except with the new booking at ROH the hours DO give me time for my meditation - and exercise so I have no excuse for whinging.

Anyway I meditated on the card and saw myself as one of the beggars in the snow. I was cold and miserable and I tried to work out why I didnt do the obvious thing and go into the nice warm well lit church behind me. The mmediate answer was I was ashamed to go in. I thought about what I was ashamed of. Weight gain, and lack of focus on meditation, came to mind. But the main one was my weight.

Anyway I went onto the church - and Mum was there. This interesting because Mum came through at the seance on Thursday. I am sceptical about messages through physical mediumship but when the glass spelt Freda and then correctly gave Dad's name and his proper first name I was impressed. Shaz then apparently contacted her and gave me the message to look after myself as well as reminding me about something I haven't done yet. I presume this is the visit to the Donkey Sanctuary.

I am not sure what the total message of the meditation was - but I did get the clear message I have nothing to be ashamed about. I know what I need to do - I just need to get on with it and do it

No comments:

Post a Comment