Life has been interesting lately. The details are recorded in my other blog. But as the goals I have put in that blog show I have been making a concerted effort with my spiritual and psychic development
Today I did some self healing, chakra opening and closing and meditation all combined. During the healing I suddenly felt a tingle on my head as if someone else was giving me reiki. Also when I asked for images for guidance I was immediately shown a very pretty archetypal chocolate box cover mountain. Blue sky white cap with a green meadow in the foreground. The clear message I got was I will get healthy - but I still have a mountain to climb. But I will get there as long as I take it slowly, and accept help .
I then found I could clearly see myself as thinner ,healthier and more energetic. I was wearing jeans - tight jeans and my cream v-neck jumper - with a scarf - I am sure it was H's gift.
I suddenly feel VERY positive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment