I have recognised the need to have a spiritual routine - not just doing some stuff when I have the time. I have been meditating every day for s few days now, but last night something made me look at Pendulum magic - which Simon returned to me last Wednesday. I went to the last 2 chapters and discovered that contrary to my thoughts the book was basically practical it does touch on the spiritual as well. I realised I need to use my pendulum more. So this morning I did my regular recitation of the reiki principals followed by my prayers then I used my pendulum. I got very strong responses. So I decided to use it to ask about Neal and Lou's baby. It will be born healthy, but after the due date of April 23rd. I asked if it would be born on April 28th - which was Dad's birthday and it said yes.
My meditation was interesting. I walked through the normal forest to my safe glade but this time there was a hedged archway that I walked through. When I went through it a portcullis gate came down behind me and I could see a second archway out of the glade which also had a portcullis gate shutting it. I walked round the glade and saw it had a privet hedge round it now like the one we used to have in Marlow. I realised No-one can come in unless I invite them. I raised the gates and waited to see who would come in - but O am not sure what happened. I got the thought that I need to do some gestalt work with Claire of Sally to talk to Mum and Dad. U sat down on the bench that now exists under the tree and I imagine my feet going into a fish tank like the one at feet retreat. I then did the inner smile but it stopped at my brain as I realised positive thoughts release good feelings all over your body. I visualised myself with gold light spreading through me from top to toe.
I then decided to pull cards - one from each deck. I got 9 of swords, Inner Power,Steady progress and Throat Chakra.
To me this means I need to stop worrying about the future, I need to trust in my inner power - which is greater than I think it is, I am making steady progress in the right direction and my throat is chakra is fine - my throat is healing OK. The words in that card are The angels are helping you lovingly speak your truth - not the truth but YOUR (i.e. my) truth. The book talks about admitting my true feelings
Also steady progress the text reads 'We acknowledge you for the progress you have made in remembering love in your daily activities. I have had a lot of thoughts about the necessity of loving
myself and my body lately. Hmm
Inner power talks about not being able to abuse your power and talks about my guides bringing me opportunities.
As I was picking up the Angel deck book I managed to displace the cards and 2 fell on the floor. Joy and Be honest with yourself My power comes from staygn centered in a feeling of joy Steady progress talks about being to hard on myself and that I need to stay focused ib how far I have come already. being honest with myself talks about me hiding my feelings and needing to talk. That ties in with Throat chakra in a way.
And the 9 of swords explanation speaks about fears being more to do with thoughts than feelings. This what I have been focussing lately - and clearly this card is to tell me I am on the right track
I got up ay 7 and it is now 10.30 and I haven't had breakfast yet. I guess my spiritual tasks have taken about an hour - including making this entry - which is part of the process. I think that is about the right time to spend on this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment