Thursday, 12 January 2012
its been a frustrating day today. I was up at the salon to promote my reiki up there. I did one 3 minutes demo on the juior. But interestingly the moment I started she said she could feel heat in her neck. It turns out she had a neck injury when she was a child. So reiki went where it was needed. the later I did a treatment on Anne one of my hospice patients. We alos had a remarkable conversation where she basically checked that I would be prepared to treat up right up to the end. To say I felt humbled is putting it mildly.
I asked this morning for a sign that I am supposed to be working up at the salon - and if not then please could I have some hint about where I should be working or what I should be doing. I do feel I have had my role in reiki conformed today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment