Friday, 13 January 2012
There is something odd going on. I have been thinking a lot about my options to develop my side of of the business. I have even asked to be given a sign as to how I should take it forwards and whether I am meant to work up at the salon. Something made me pick a card form my Archangel Michael deck and go the card 'Options' The wording on the card is all about being thankful for and focussing on options available. So I decided to pull a tarot card and got 7 of cups - the daydream card which is all about options and choices.
When two cards have the same message in that way there is clearly a message - but I don't understand it. So I decided to visit Thomas in the cottage. It was all green and ready for spring.
Is that a sign everything will become clear in the spring?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment