Monday, 6 February 2012
I have been away on holiday - and to be honest a bit too bust to do much blogging here but I must record yesterdays interesting meditation. It was my first for over a week. I decided to ask for a card to mediate on and got the 7 of cups - a card I know well. But for some reason my attention was drawn to the hooded figure in the centre and I realised I didn't know what or who that was. I checked the book and found it was my true self. So I decided to go to my cottage to ask to see my true self. I entered and saw a full length mirror covered in a sheet held by Thomas and Jenny. When they dropped it I saw me in jeans a jumper looking very ordinary - but slimmer. And I realised that I have find my true self. I am me, as I am , as I am meant to be with no need to apologise to anyone for who or what I am. I have found my true self with this mix f skills and talents and work. I am me and have no need to apologise to anyone for what I am.
I now also realise this means I can stop being defensive with people who I may think are critical - probably on very little evidence.
I can be happy in my own skin
And I have just looked bacj through my blog. Check out my entry on 13/1/12...............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment