Wednesday, 15 February 2012
Needing a spiritual kick
I am sure if I took the time to meditate I would get an image of Thomas kicking me. I do feel I have let things slide. But I purchased two meditation CD's from Spiritus during the investigation and I AM going to use them over the weekend,
However I haven;t just been standing still. I have started trying to use reiki symbols in daily life. There was a discussion on a FB group about things like using DKM in the shower and SHK on your pillow when you go to bed. I have tried DKM in the shower to energise myself - and actually I am feeling more positive if not more energetic. I keep forgetting SHK on my pillow.
I still feel frustrated by my lack of progress both spiritually and in developing the business. But I have had several pointers to changes in the spring. I think I need to keep and going, but be patient
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment