Friday, 10 August 2012

The road to hell is paved with good intentions

I was full of good intentions. I always am . I haven't kept up with my work with David Wells book. I haven't been that regular with meditating. But as ever full of good intentions I am determined to rectify that.This entry is to make it public that I intend to rectify it. But also its to write down the events of the last few days - last night especially. We have a new member of our circle. Out of the blue I got contacted by someone who wanted to know if I knew of a reiki share group in the area - or would be interested in starting one. We met and she was interested in our circle so Denise came along last night. I also have my first reiki student booked for teaching. She is coming next Friday 17th. Now the lst chapter of David's book I read was about Yesod and the moon. One of the tasks was to look at a moon calendar. Would you believe Friday 17th August is the first day of the new moon? That does feel significant somehow. OK onto circle last night. Basically Sallie seemed to be talking to Edna. And we discussed why Edna would talk her HER rather than to me or Tony. Then last night I had a bizarre dream. Edna had died but no-one told us. Alma was saying that she wanted it that way. I was also aware they were working to the wrong will. They had the old will the one written before Alan died. I went into her room and I tidied her bed up. Then I fond myself on the phone and I could hear Edna saying \Who made my bed' and all I could think was ' She is communicating with me' Was it just triggered by yesterdays events - or was there REALLY sone spirit communication going on? I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment