Wednesday, 10 April 2013
New start????
I have been keeping a separate off line development journal and I HAVE been meditating much more regularly. I am recording in here that we have an exciting new link with a firm called Opal Aura run by Manue Obi-Nega - who I first 'met' when in her role as a recruitment consultant I became her first client EVER to fail to get a job at Asda!! But she forgave me anyway!
Manie works out of Kiddicare in Merry Hill and as long as I work under the Opal Aura name (her company) I can use the rooms for free - and still take the money. Opal Aura is a community interest company and Manie plans to put most of the money back in to support her local community. But she plans to make a sell aromatherapy sprays and mists so my production knowledge may come in useful as well. It has been arranged that I can use the room on Thursday mornings . The plan is to run self hypnosis for childbirth classes eventually. Manie is a Doula and the whole focus of Opal Aura is towards pregnant, childbirth and baby care - but involving the whole family.
So I need to dust off that folder and start planning what I am going to do.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment