Sunday, 17 March 2013
Shamanism
I have been reading a book about Shamanism - which resonated with me. And as I read it I realised I have probably already been on a shamanic journey. So this morning I listened to the first of Steven Former's power animal tracks - and I was right. It IS a shamanic journey. What is the difference betweena shamanic journey and a meditation? I don;t know!
Anyway I did the 'journey' to meet my power animal. First time I met a bera. This time I met a deer - and a leopard. That is interesting since Freda has channelled leopard watching the circle. I tried to get rid of him - but he kept reappearing. That must mean something
I have also done a card pick for myself from Angel Therapy and I got Vegetarian/Vegan. I feel the message is clear. Dump the biscuits and eat the fruit instead
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment