Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Finally heading on the right path?

Well we are now back from our very enjoyable holiday in Scotland and I have made it plain to the agencies that I am not interested in long term full time bookings. I am now trying to develop a reiki practice. Tomorrow I am going to help Sue with one of her reiki clients. Today Tony has done a card reading for a friend of ours. I find it hopeful that Tony got this request at the same time that I am finally free to concentrate on reiki.

Another interesting fact is that I have got another short term pharmacy booking - at the Woodlands which is walking distance for me. I have been told I don't need to worry about money that it will be there when I need it. If Woodlands need me for ad hoc cover as well as Little Aston that could be all I need to keep me ticking over financially so I can concentrate on reiki.

I meditated today and I think I can count it as one of my more successful sessions. For one thing I lost track of time. I thought it had only been 15 minutes or so. It actually lasted well over 30 minutes. I think I 'listened' to all the tracks on the album. It was on track 10 when I finished and I started on track 1.

I was mainly meditating for guidance for tomorrow. I went through woods and my safe glade and ended up at my temple of dreams. Thomas was in the glade. Jenny and Jonas were kneeling in the front pew of the temple and I knelt next to them. On the windows I saw Christ - but I was also aware Ariel was there.

I didn't get any major insights. My thoughts tended to drift and I fond myself thinking about the decluttering we need to do in Steve's old room. But as I want to use this room as a sacred space - and maybe as a room to receive clients in for readings maybe my thoughts were drifting to some purpose.

I didnt get any dramatic insights about tomorrow but I did get the thought that I would get more when I meditate tomorrow before I go.

During the meditation - while I was in the temple- it felt as if someone was playing with or stroking my hair. I also felt a breeze. I got the idea it might have been Jenny - but then I got the picture of Christ with his hands on my head.

This has reinforced a feeling I got some time ago that christianity is the best framework for my spiritual work. Or maybe a better way to put it is that I shouldn't turn my back on my upbringing and my faith. In a way the change in perception that started when I first learned about the Bah'ai has laid the foundation for this flexibility. The Church of England might not approve of my doctrinal shift - but I dont care what the Church of England thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment