Thursday, 16 September 2010

Sometimes spirit speaks so clearly

I have always had problems trusting my instincts and the information I get from spirit. Today showed me just how much I can trust both

Sue suggested I go down to work with her on a friend of hers to help 'kick start' my reiki practice.I meditated yesterday and meditated again this morning before I went down. I got 3 ideas. One was that problems were mainly emotional . But I also saw a walking stick and an inhaler. I had previously had the idea of chest problems but discounted it. So I THOUGHT the inhaler image was coming from me.

After my meditation I got the idea to pull some cards to help ,e find out something more about Sue's friend. I have NEVER done this before. But I pulled some cards and made a note of them. They seemed to support the idea that the clients problems were largely emotional. I then decided to check whether I should any crystals (yes) I decided I would check which crystals later - but decided to check if the malachite crystal would be needed. I got a massive positive response. I looked it up in the crystal bible and the words that jumped out at me were that when placed on the solar plexus chakra malachite can facilitate deep emotional healing.

When I got to Sue's she was just doing a reading for a friend of hers and she asked me if I would pick a deck I felt drawn to and see what I got. My cards agreed with Sue's reading of the situation. At this point I told her about the cards I had drawn earlier.I decided they could be for this friend rather than the one having the reiki. When we put those into the mix they fitted very well. Sue said it was still possible the cards might apply to the friend coming for healing.

Because I had my crystals Sue left the healing to me. The malachite crystal went on her solar plexus chakra. I did most of the healing from the head. It tund out she had a problem her foot that Sue had sorted out. That explained the walking stick. I asked if the problem had been in her right foot. She said it had been in her left foot - but that since the left foot had improved she was now noticing problems in her right foot. It also turned out she did have intermittent chest pains - non explained but probably stress realted. But she has just given up smoking . When I asked if she was just going cols turkey or using any form of NRT, she said she had been using a nicotine inhaler.

ALL the images and ideas I got were verified. I got no incorrect information and no important health problems were missed.

I was awestruck by the accuracy of the information I deduced BEFORE I EVEN MET HER. The capitals are because I must have been getting the information mediumistically (Is that a word?) i.e from spirit rather than psychically

This counts a huge WOW moment

No comments:

Post a Comment