Thursday, 23 September 2010

Growing confidence

Yesterday was a quite extraordinary day spiritually - and I was actually at work most of the day! I was out at Sutton Coldfield where I had done the readings before and I took a couple of decks with mainy so I could do picks for me if I had a quiet moment. But it worked out differenly. Both the people I read for before were there so I was able to find out what had happened since the readings. Rebecca was over the moon about how well her daughter was doing at school. The answer was very well. We discussed the effect of the reading and the chat and she said she felt as if she had had therapy after out talk.

I did another reading for her, gave my interpretation of the cards THEN asked what her question had been and she said ' You got it spot on'

I did another for Julie one with each deck (fairy and guides) and both came out with the same message. I am mor eimpressed with the fact that she took the message from the first deck as being accurate to My interpretation of the second was inevitably biased by the first reading.

Then in the evening we went to the 'Witch; Instead of sirtting there struggling I decided to go to my castle room and see who was in there, I saw an old woman dressed in black. Combined with other stuff that had come out someone immediately responded and said she thought she knew who it was. Then a bit later I saw a little girl skipping. Shaz was standing next to me and from the description she gave she was seeing the same little girl. Now that could be that we were seeing the same spirit OR that Shaz was close enough to pick up the image psychically in which case the little girl could have been a figment of my imagination. But even as a demonstration of psychic ability the fact that Shaz clearly WAS seeing the same thing as me is impressive .

I am SO much more confident with the cards now - and as a result of my readings at Sutton Coldfield we may well get a party booking in the new year. The technique of going into my castle room to see spirit is one I will try again. I got results. Maybe next time I will get images and messages combined that someone understands THEN I will feel I am making HUGE progress. I know Karl and Shaz were impressed with me last night - because I heard them talking. karl aos posted it in his FB status for all to see

No comments:

Post a Comment