Monday, 11 October 2010

Blog hiatus

I havent done any blogging recently and I need to get back into the routine. But over the last couple of days I have been aware of the need to set myself goals and have a definite plan. This morning my FB status was about the week ahead being a blank canvass. Then I read a blog entry from one of my freinds who has not blogged for months and she was in a really bad place. That got me motivated to make an entry in 'Changing life and times' In the entry I said I needed to make another entry later to review where I am and where I am going.

In the spirit of 'lets get organised' I decided to do a daily card pick for the first time in days. I used my new angel deck - and picked 'Creative project' . I do regard my blog as being creative since I enjoy writing.

It was a very interesting card to get. I feel encouraged that I am on the right track and doing the right things

No comments:

Post a Comment