I have been unconnected for a few weeks now. Tony had to have emergency surgery for appendicitis a couple of weeks ago. And then I disocoeverd in a lump in my. Well I saw it in the mirror and the thought that went across my mind was'I have a goitre - I must have a thyroid problem' Then I realised the lump was only on one side. However the doctor said it could still be my thyroid and I am currently waiting for the results of blood tests - and really hoping my initial reaction was a psychic one.
Tony's illness meant we had to pull out of Laura's course - and really anyhting spiritual has been put on the back burner. However I am making an effort to get back into meditation and using my cards and pendant.
Yesterday I went back to basics and did the Tony Stockwell spirit journey guided meditation. The cushions in the canoe were green and gold with reiki symbols. the candle falme was red, and the bird I saw was a blackbird. As this represents me, I guess this means I have made progress over the past year when I saw a seagull. This was the meditation wher I frst Thomas and got the gift of a rock whihc puzzled me so much for so long. This time I saw Peter as well as Thomas, but I couldn't see the gifts. I was trying too hard I think.
Today I haven't meditated yet - but will do se in a bit. I have however used my cards. The Healing with the fairies deck thre 2 cards out ( Inner Power and Laughter) and I picked 'Happily Ever After. I certainly need re-assurance about my inner power - and I sure could do with some laughter. I am very down - but this may be die to an underactive thyroid so I am hopeful there is light at the end of the tunnel. Hapily Ever After is a good omen that things WILL work out - both with our health issues and our spiritual work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment