I haven't done much with cards or even any meditation since the weekend. I have been unmotivated and lethargic. But today I listened to Davids 'meet your guide' meditation. And from that I got the ide that a long but exciting path lies in front of me as I develop psychically.
I decided to try some card picks too. Neither tarot nor Angel oracle cards really gave me anything major. I don't think I set my intention with the tarot cards, and the oracle cads gave me 'Joy' I decided to try the Ascended masters deck and got 'Listen' That DID get my attention as I got the same card at the workshop. So I read the meaning from the book and basically it says' Listen to your guide'
It is clear if I am going to walk along this path, I need to MAKE time to listen to my guides by meditating regularly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment