Friday, 5 August 2011

I've just done my self healing and meditated on SHK. I feel it links to the head and the chown/brow chakras. I stepped inside a large 3D symbol . I felt it protected my head - but left my crown chakra free to receive the reiki.

Then I found myself thinking about Hszsn. Now this I suddenly saw as a tree with the different bits of it spinning in opposite directions. If there were 6 patys to it I would say 'chakras' but there are only 5. So I am not sure what that means.

So over the 24 hours between us we have taken 80.00 in payment for our services. This feels good on several levels. And Paula is going to let me put a flyer up about the psychic fayre in the salon. I must contact Sarah tomorrow and see if I can put one in S a S as well. And that gives me an excuse to contact her and see if the idea of me hiring the room to do reiki is on or not.

I had a good life coaching session with Paula today. But I really feel I want to try some reiki and see if that can kick start her motivation in the same way it did for Martin. In fact typing that has helped e understand WHY I felt I needed to give Paula reiki.

I went to Aurora Therapy today to give them the deposit for the tables for the psychic fayre. They seem very nice people. I hope the fayre goes well.

I feel good about things at the moment. The meditation room has a wonderful atmosphere. I am using it regularly, so is Tony and that can only help both of us. I even feel my self healing is going better because I am doing it in such a wonderful atmosphere.

It all feels as if things are going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment