Monday, 8 August 2011

I went upstairs to self heal - but decided to try and use the reiki to help me meditate. It was very interesting. I used all the symbols and as I drew them I stated what I wanted them to do. So DKM was to heighten my spiritual awarmess. , HSZSN was to improve my connection to spirit and my past and future self. SKK was to heighten my enlightenment and CKR was the foundation for all of them

I saw myself walking and climbing on the symbols. I kept finding myself getting distracted by mundane things (like how I am going to pick up my car) so I tired to actively slow my brain waves dowm. I saw myself swimming under water - and ended up at the cottage that was the focu of Chris's teaching sessions.

Inside I saw a book on the coffee table, and got the idea that the books in the meditation room was a good idea. The window had thick red velvet curtains.

In the mirror I saw myself wearing the victorian nurses uniform.

Jonas was sitting in the chair by the fire. He told me I need to connect to him better and I got the ide that it will take me 6 months to improve my connection and to be reading for master teacher attunement. (At least I hope it was 6 months not 6 years!)

I also got the message to just keep using the meditation room . Practice make perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment