Tuesday, 2 August 2011

I haven't blogged for a few days - but it doesn't mean I haven't been doing self healing and all the other things.

I have made a major step forward today. I have finally got Steve's old bedroom sorted out as a meditation /hypnotherapy room. I have equipped it with a cd player that can play iPods, and there is storage in there for cards, crystals, incense, candles etc.


I drew an interesting card on of the fractal art apps on FB. It was all about helaing being a spiral. Hmmm. Symbol 1 anyone??

I have another week of self healing to go. I need to put some more effort into the symbols, what they mean to me, how the feel and what the energy feels like.

I did a pick from my tarot card today and got The Tower. That feels like a good card today. Getting that room set up IS important I am sure

No comments:

Post a Comment