Saturday, 16 March 2013

Post holiday blog

I have slipped with the meditation, the biscuit avoidance and so much else since my last entry. but I have been away on holiday - and did come back with a bad back. So I haven't really been at my best. but today I decided I would meditate and decided I would find a card to meditate on. because it was the best deck to hand I picked from the Ascended Masters deck and cot Ameratsu - Come out of the closet. The card is all about recognising who you truly are and about boosting your self esteem. Yesterday I did the second part of Clare's reiki training and we did the Sweet Surrender meditation. At one point I saw myself standing with hands outstretched with light flowing from them. If ever I had an image to boost my self esteem that is it. I also feel I need to stop hiding what I do because I am worried people won't understand or approve.

No comments:

Post a Comment