Sunday, 24 February 2013

I haven't made an entry for a couple of days but I have been meditating daily. Although not always formally doing the candle music and incense . Today I did self healing and meditation together. Meditated for 'health and well being' and the clear message I got was 'don't procrastinate' So I have come down and straight away told my milkman and the vegetable delivery people that we are on holiday so I have cancelled the deliveries. I could have left Abel and Cole until tomorrow and MIlk and More until much later but tis done - and now I can relax. Why do I procrastinate? I put things off during the day like meditation and self healing. I put things off like paperwork until later in the week. Thats why I am in such a mess with my HPD portfolio. I kept putting it off and putting it off. This is what the introspection card I got twice on Thursday at circle means. I need to work out why I procrastinate and how I can stop it. It is far aand away my worst fault - and it is what is holding me back. . My mantra needs to be 'just do it'

No comments:

Post a Comment