I didnt meditate but as it turns out it didn't matter. As a means of getting clients the fair was a bust. Too few visitors plus there was a large empty space between where the run of tables on our side was - and the main fair so the few tat came in often didn't get down to the area I was in. But I was next to some therapists who all work out of a natural health centre not too far from me- and they have just lost a reiki practitioner. Hmmmm
Then one of the therapists said she had felt all morning she should ask me for an oracle card reading so I did a reading with my Fairy deck for her. The first card she pulled was sexuality - and her immediate comment was 'thats interesting. '. It turns she has been diagnosed with gender identity problems and needs to decide if she wants to live as a man or a woman. Her question was about the implications of her decision. All I could think was 'wow' and as I talked to her the message of the cards became very clear. Double wow.
I also gave a tarot card reading to one of the other theraist. That also had some interesting cards and an interesting message. The cre of her question was about finance and she pulled 3 pentacles out of 5 cards! Again wow.
I learned a lot from the fair, made some useful contacts and I think I need to make more use of oracle cards.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment