I have had lots of small successes over the past couple days.
On Thursday Tony got very upset by Glenn's actions. So on Friday morning I did a five card spread which was full of 6's - the number of balance and harmony. That seems ironic under the circumstances. But I think the cards were telling me things would work out OK
My daily picks were very odd. 3 of cups, grandparent, mediumship,miracle healing and judgment. The one that really puzzled me was grandparent - and the mediumship card. But it did feel like a good omen for the ghost hunt (Evesham) I meditated about the grandparent card and who it could be. I suddenly got the idea it wasn't for me but Tony and that his grandmother was close to him because of the upset with Glenn. So I told Tony that - and realised I had just done a bit of mediumship. I can't remember now if I saw a specific guide.
The ghost was interesting but irritating in that the emf meter went awol - and we have no idea where. Either one of the other guests took it somehow or............
During the hunt we did a ouija board session and it seems that Tony had a malign spirit with him from Hay. I don't believe that was what was really happening but there was clearly something making mischief.Anyway the mediums round the table were making sure Tony was well protected and one of them described Tony's Grandmother in apperance and character (but not name) He did however say that she was with him because of some trouble over the past couple of days and that she wanted to bag heads together. Now that he could NOT have known about. So i took that as confirmation of what I picked up in the morning.
Yesterday evening we went over to Gill and Darren's and it turned out Mal had seen something during the day that scared him. H (Darren's Dad) had seen it clearly and Gill had glimpsed it. H is interested in Tony and I because he knows we are both psychic (how calmly I write that now!) and he asked Darren to ask us if we could work out what had been seen. I tuned in and asked Eli for some help and got the idea of a ball. Darren said I was very close. Then he asked about the colou and Tony came out with blue - which was right. basically it looked like a blue ball of lightening apparently.
It was on the way home that I had a bit of a doh moment. I had asked Eli for information. and he had given it. I think Eli is my mediumship guide.
Steve came over yesterday too and I ended up giving him 2 reading one with Ask Your Guide cards and one with Tarot cards. AYG gave him among other Psychic awareness and Solitude. Tarot. Gave him 4 of swords - indicating the rest he is having now after his exams, the Sun which I hope is indicative of good news with his results, Temperance - which indicates he still needs to keep some balance as he lest his hair down, The hermit and the King of Cups - which in this case I see as emotional balance. The fascinating thing is The Hermit represents solitude and spiritual development . This echoes the 2 cards he got from AYG. So I think Steve may well find he has some strange events that may guide him down the path of psychic development. he certainly has my empathy - and that is how I first got going.
I have been anxious for some time for him to meet Darren and Gill. I am now wondering if in some way Darren is going to give him some help in some way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment