I am working with a lovely technician at my current placement and she is clearly not only fascinated by te paranormal but is psychic herself - although her catholic upbringing and family mean she is slightly scared of it all. But she told me how when she had visited a friend in the chapel of rest she had asked him to let her know somehow that he was OK. She believed he had. I got a picture in my mind that I thought was her friend but when I asked if he was mid twenties with dark hair she said no. But a bit layer she said she also had a cousin who had died. So I decsribed ths person who had popped into y mind 25 clean shaven short dark hair swept top one side with a parting. She said the description fitted her cousin. So I concentrated to see if I could a name. I thought of Tim - which was wrong but his name was Martin.
I have no idea what was going on. My scalp was tingling and I initially thought her friend was with her. Maybe it was her cousin - or maybe I am just deluded. She is going to see if she can find a picture of him.
If he looks anything like the person I 'imagine' I am going to be truly spooked.
I also got the strong idea that woever I saw is a spirit guide for her. I did tell her this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment