It has been ages since I had one of these. Since I associate them with working with energy I suppose I haven't been too surprised. But my energy work has increased over the past few days (ghost hunt, workshop and giving reiki) so maybe it isn't so surprising I had one this morning. As 'visions' go this was very uninspiring. It was in muted colours and looked for all the world like watching a load of cells or bacteria dividing and moving. The phrase that came into my mind was 'The germ of an idea' but what idea I don't know. The only idea I have had lately is the one about providing parties at peoples homes which to be honest I don't think is that practical. But these visions have never really meant anything - much as I keep hoping they will. They could be energy related and be physiological or psychological. The only thing I am sure about is I never had them before I started doing reiki.
Today is the Natural Health Fair. It is Sunday morning silly o'clock and I am copying leaflets, feeling very nervous. I must meditate before I go to the fair to calm myself down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment