Friday, 2 September 2011

Crystals

I went to a workshop at Harborne healing centre last night. It was all about crystals. And basically I have learned a new way to give readings using crystals. I can't wait to try it out. I also feel I have found out why I have been so drawn to crystals. It also gives me an excuse to buy some more.

That is the second workshop I have been to at the Healing centre. And the second one Tony has not gone to. Third time lucky I hope. The medium at their meeting next Wednesday is someone I know through FB. I want to go and I am hoping Tony will go with me.

I have discovered a new way of giving readings using crystals - and I know feel the urge to go and buy some more. Any excuse!! I do now feel I know why I have been drawn to buy crystals. I may even use some in healing with or without reiki. The guide who helped me last night with my crystal work was Jonas who I have always felt was a reiki guide. Maybe he is my crystal guide.

I am making blogging a daily exercise again. I have fallen out of the habit and need to get back in the habit if I am to make progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment