Monday, 23 July 2012

Day 1 of using David Wells Book

Well its reall day 2 because I read chapter 1 yesterday but didn't make an entry. As from now I WILL make an entry a day. His first instruction is to start the journal with an affirmation of what you want. I AM an holistic therapist and psychic reader using my abilities and skills to help others develop to their fullest potential. I have used my knowledge of Q and the tree of life to gain a deeper understanding of the universe that I can then help others to understand. Thats a pretty amazing thing I want. Am I sure thats for me? Yes I am. Last night I did the exercise about healing the events of the day, so now on to day 2 Firs thing my daily Tarot card pick The Magician. That made me smile. How apt The magician with his plethora of options. But with that touch of magic that helps you know this is the right thing. The objectt that stands out most to me from his table is the wand....fiery creativity is a good omen for the next few days with this book

No comments:

Post a Comment