Sunday, 22 July 2012
Wow so where do I go from here?
OK it has been AGES since I posted here. I have been focussing on other things --- sort of. I have been too busy with other bloggy type things. But this blog is being re-activated now.
I have just had my final reiki teacher attunement
I have joined channel 886 as part of their option 0 team
I have actually started WRITING my proposed book' From scientist to psychic'
I am just starting to read a David Wells book 21 days to understand the Tree of Life
And that is why I have re-activated this journal I quick scan through has shown me Mr Wells asks us to keep a journal - and this is the easiest way to do that
So watch this space for more entries in future........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment