Monday, 23 July 2012

The Tree of Life

Todays task from the book was to start drawing the tree of life....... whihc I have now done. All I have put in is the Sephiroth. But amazingly following the instructions and reading what David said about each of them it actually started to make sense. Kether is where the idea starts. So when was my idea started? I guess when I had my first reiki attunement Chokmah charges it with creativity thats when I was doing my hypnotherapy training and trying to volunteer at the hospice Binah gives it form . That probably happened when I started at the hopsice Chesed excitement builds, ideas flow opportunities exist - that probably described where I am now. Geburah - anything unnecessary is removed. So what do I need to remove to move on to Geburah? Tiphareth - balance and the true beauty of the idea shine Netzach invest your feelings into it ....but I have already done that....haven't I? Maybe I haven't Hod - brand and create the image Yesod learn from the past Malkuth - bring it to fruition and land it on earth. Do I need to let go of pharmacy completely to make progress? That thought just came into my head. And it won't be long before the renwal arrives from the GPhC for me to pay to stay on the register next year. I really need to think about this - meditate on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment