Monday, 31 May 2010

Go with the flow.

This morning I decided to ask the question 'What do I need to know about me' as I shuffled my tarot cards for my daily pick. What I got was a huge surprise. I picked the 8 of swords then realised I was being prompted to pick 2 more and do a past present future spread. What I saw was amazing

Te past was the 8 of swords - feeling trapped. I realised there are other cards that could give that message so I wondered why THIS card was picked and realised I was feeling trapped by own thoughts.

The present was the King of swords - the culmination of the suit -someone who is control. I decided this means I am gaining mastery over my thoughts. Well after all the practice with the wonderful Mr McKenna's systems I should be. I have wobbled recently with the positive thinking and yesterday I got a prod to concentrate on meditation and my spiritual well being. Which is partly why I asked the question I did.

It was my Future card that was such a shock The Empress. As number 3 in the major arcana this card is special to me as my life path number/ruling number (from my birthday) is 3.Once I picked my jaw up off the floor I felt this represnted me fulfilling my 'destiny' - well maybe that is to strong a word - so lets say me doing what I should be doing.

However it was obvious that this golden future depends on my keeping my thoughts under control so I decided to 'Ask My Guides' how I could best do this. the answer was 'discipline' a Master Teacher card.

I decided to meditate to see if I could talk to my master teacher and work out what sort of discipline I need. As I was preparing to meditate I got the thought that discipline about house work would be a good idea for starters. That isn't just me being my normal 'worry wort' about the house and garden. I get a great sense of satisfaction and pride in myself when I am happy about how the house and garden look. Yesterdays gardening session left me physically tired but mentally and spiritually buoyed up.

My meditation took me to the castle where I met Peter. I sat down across the table from him and asked him what I needed to do. He passed a book over to me - I opened it and found a crystal ball inside. I have decided I need a crystal ball to use to help my meditations. Another excuse to go shopping!

Well what a day - and I haven't even done my other card picks yet. But going with the flow I will do them in a bit and see what other messages they have for me. Then I am going to give the kitchen a bit of a sort out and do some 'active ' meditation on the cards I pick

No comments:

Post a Comment