Thursday, 1 July 2010

Psychic precognition?

On Monday evening one of our friends came round. He has a large number of health problems and looked very unwell. As I looked at him his mouth looked very slightly odd and the word that went through my head was 'stroke' I even wondered if I should ask him to raise his arms. But when I commented that he didnt look well he said he was just tired after his dialysis.

Today (Thursday) we were told he has ad a stroke. I am not sure when - I think sometime on Tuesday. Was he in the early stages on Monday evening? It seems unlikely as he was able to walk and talk OK. Or did I pick up something psychically? Given his underlying conditions some kind of CV event was always a possibility - but a cardiac arrest was more likely than a stroke so I wasn't expecting him to have a stroke.

Did I get a flash of precognition? I will never know for sure - but I must learn to trust that inner voice .

No comments:

Post a Comment