Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Crosses

I dreamed about crosses this morning. I think they were burning and I know I was worried about that- but the dream is very unclear. I tried to think about what it meant on the walk to work - but didn;t get any real inspiration apart from remembering H is a roscrucian........ But I don't think I can just ask him about his beleifs. I don;t know him that well. I did some self healing combined with recitation of my principles. I then did try to meditate. I was back in the corridor and this time I saw there was a door behind the mirror. I opened it and it was dark. But my inner light provided some illumination. I was in a forest I think. I am sure Thomas and Jenny were there - and maybe MAYBE Marie (if that is her name (and she exists) as well. I just got the idea I need to practice ..... and practice....... and practice.........

No comments:

Post a Comment