Sunday, 11 March 2012
The light within
I had a fascinating and humbling mediation this morning. I started with the reiki principles then did some self healing.
Then I mediated. I held a moonstone and I set my intention as confidence to move forward. I saw myself in a long corridor with a light shining at the end. The corridor was marble and long. As I walked along there were doors. I found a red door marked 'anger' I opened the door and inside it was dark and chaotic - and reminded me of a disco - the sort of place I would have gone when I was young.. I started wondering if I am angry at myself for wasting so much of life. But then I got the reminder that my pharmacy training underpins my reiki and hypnotherapy.
I then saw a purple door marked guilt - and I couldn't look inside.
I walked on and noticed the floor was marble shot through with black - a reminder that humans are not perfect.
Then I saw at the end of the corridor was a mirror - and the light I could see was the light comign FROM me being reflected back at me. It was one of those moments like getting a rock from Thomas that I KNOW came from outside
I was reminded about the meditation I did during my reiki 3 training when Eli said I will be a diamond.
I also got the thought that I am not ready to meet my new guide yet - although I have the feeling she is french and is called Marie. And I am wondering if this a pointer the fact the real Marie I know has things to teach me. She certainly got me into angels.
I also got the clear message that I need to practice opening my third eye chakra. I tried opening it and saw a mountain against a blue sky. The mountain I have to climb - one step at a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment