I accidently posted my weight loss entry in this blog this morning. Maybe it wasnt such an error. I have realised you need a very healthy mind to explore psychic/ paranormal stuff. I am sure you need a healthy mind to do reiki.
Maybe I made the error because I needed to realise that my workouts are important not just for my physical health but for my mental and spiritual health as well. I do sometimes feel I am trying to juggle too many things. Exercise work meditation psychic development. But they are all part of the same thing
They re all part of the 'whole person' that is Sally. And being whole is important to be able to complete what God wants me to do.
There is something here I need to explore and think about - lets et it right meditate about.
This insight coming so soon after seeing faces is a little frightening. Somehow things are starting to move faster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment