I did a short reiki session on RF yesterday focussing on his back whihc is playing up. I didnt see anything (and RF didn't sense anything - but he didn't first time round) but my hands got very tingly
I did the session upstairs and when I came down Tony asked me what had gone on and if I had sensed anything. I said no - then he said his third eye began tingling while the session was going on - and a name came into his mind. he asked RF if the the name meant anything to him. he said no initally - but then said he had a friend with that name.
Watch this space to see if anything comes of this
RF came round to watch a wrestling ppv.he fell asleep during it. He said he was tired and I am wondering if he was reacting to the reiki
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment