I used Allegra's castle again this morning. Some how that really works for me. The room is still furnished in red and Jonas was still behind the desk. Lindsey was there - and I hugged her and said goodbye. I could open the book - and it was empty but this time I sensed I was ready to write in it - but didnt know what to write uet. Also this time I could see the countryside outside the window and it was rolling green hills.
I feel I have passed some sort milestone. I saw more faces overnight - so the frequency of this happening is increasing. I feel as I am ready now for something new - but at the moment I have no idea what it is . Maybe the fact that I now feel I can write in the book is a sign that I will actually start to be able to really use whatever this is.
Obviously news of Lindsey's death has triggered something in my psyche - thats why she was in the room - but then I know that the psychological vice is a valid tool for 'God' to use to point people in the right direction. God has to work with me as I am . That's why the psychological explanation of the symbols doesnt invalidate the mystical one.
I am still struggling with the gonome tho!
I am not getting my hopes up -all this may be rubbish and in the New Year I may still be stuck in my rut feeling I am getting nowhere. But it feels as if the faces are a sign of something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment