Thursday, 3 December 2009

Probably nothing but......

I went to Lindsey's funeral today. I was sitting close to a friend of mine - Anne - but her companion (who I didn't know) was sitting between us. Before the service started I was sitting with my hands over my face trying not to break down completely and heard someone whisper. 'Are you alright Sally' I looked expecting to be Anne leaning across her companion to talk to me. She wasn't even aware of what I was doing.

Now there was a low buzz of conversation in the church and it is possible I misheard what someone else was saying in the row behind me - but the words were very clear.

I knew the service was going to upset me and I meditated before I went out and asked for al three of my guides to be with me to support me. I imagined them all with their arms round me hugging me.

No comments:

Post a Comment