Sunday, 6 December 2009

Psychic circle

When Tony meditated he sensed the presence of another spirit guide - but couldn't find out anything about him (or her?) so he asked Sarah if this new gide would reveal himself if he went to the psychic circle and got the answer yes. I am delighted! he is going to come to the circle with me.

After I heard that I decided to meditate and see if I could find out anything about his new guide. As he feels it is a male I wondered if was Elijah. When I got to the room I just sat and relaxed . In fact I prayed in the room. then I got a strange thought - and decided to write a question in the book. The question was . Who is Elijah? Next time I meditate I will see if there is an answer in the book

A bit of a dissappointment with my dowsing pendant today. I sorted out a lot of paper work and found the form for me to pay my registration fees. I then lost it again. I tried to use the pendant to find it - and failed completely. Oh well can't win them all I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment