Sunday, 14 February 2010

Circle

The circle was at Arrons house on Saturday mainly because Allegra's husband was working from home and wasn't available for childcare. But alos poor Arron has a broken leg. It was an unusual circle as we did a walk round of some rooms where Arron senses spirits. Tony got such a lot of information!!

Then we helped to rescue the spirits. the first one (a man we believe was called Jeffrey Franklin) Allegra rescued with our help. the second one (a woman called Alison who had lost a baby) Arron rescued with Tony and I helping. Both times I felt an energy surge as the spirit crossed to the light. Both times I felt the surge then Allegra confirmed they had gone.

This morning Tony and I were talking about his elusive male guide. From a piece of automatic writing Tony had doene I had previosuly seen the name Peter - although Tony saw the date 1642. So I suggested Peter as the name of this guide and sudden;y Tony started to get loads of information about him and about Sarah.

Allegra thinks Tony will help me with my mediumship skills. Despite what Sue says I don't see myself as a medium - but I wouldn't rule ANYTHING in or out.

Tony has lost his crystal pyramid and is quite upset. I know if it is important he will eiather find it or find another one. I used me pendulum today for the first time in weeks. I didnt get any convincing answers to anything.

Oh and oe of my predictions of a few days ago was wrong - my car is now officially written off.

I am still pulling major arcana cards tho. Today it was The Chariot which is highly appropriate on the day I found my new car.

I felt SO at home the moment I sat behind the wheel of the new car (Skoda fabia 1.4L) Interestingly they get very few 1.4l models but I had decided I wanted a 1.4l car and lo and behold they had one in stock of the right age in a colour I liked at a price that was well within my budget. I am convinced I was meant to have the car I have just bought

No comments:

Post a Comment