I didn't get my attunement yesterday but I have beem taught 3 symbols and their uses and been sent to practice with them for 2 weeks -including trying some distance healing. Even more to my amazement I have a friend who is willing to be a guinea pig for me in distance healing. Luckliy for me my second patient was convered from scepticism to beleiver by his first session and was very happy at the thought that I could treat him without either of us leaving home.
Yesterday was amazing for me. I went in a little sceptical abut what I knew was on the menu (the symbols) but perfectly happy to accept that the 2nd attunement would open me up in some way and advance me on my psychic journey.
What we did was unexpected. She got me to do some energy exercises which I found relatively easy becasue they were similar to meditation visualisations I had done before with Tony Stockwell and with Allegra. I appraoched in my usual 'well I'll do what I can but I'm not too good at seeing things' approach. During the first exercise Sue said some things that were uncannily like what I was imagining. So as she talked me through it she mentioned seeing the energy siwrling round me - whihc is exactly what I was doing. And I did also think I wanted to see if I could touch Sue with my energy and when we finished - without me even saying what I had been trying to do she said she had felt my energy.
Then ahe got me to mix my energy with hers while she was lying on the treatment table and asked me to find out anything I could about any problems she may have. I gave answers based )I thought) on being influenced by things I had seen or heard about elsewhere or linked to what little I know about my teacher.
I wasn't 100% . I mentioned I thought she had a broken wrist as a result of a fall drom a horse - but it was a fall from a horse box and an ankle not a wrist - but hey I got that it was a broken joint. What really shook me was I picked up on a medical problem that has no external signs . As I was in te bathroom prior to the exercise for some reason my eye noticed something very commonly found in bathrooms all over the country. But for some reason that image came back to me during the exercise and I possibly coupled with a little bit of knowledge about her life I correctly diagnosed a medical problem that I was actually reluctant to mention. I was staggered when I found out I was right. Why did my eye land on that item in the bathroom? Sue would say 'spirit guided me' - and I agree. That is why you need reiki guides to make sure you get the information you need.
I know why I am doing the OU course on psychology now. I beleive it will help me pick up on things from clients much better plus it will help me communicate better with them. It probably wont be the only time I pick up on problems that have emotional connotations and tackling the subject will need great communication skill.
Then we got onto the symbols and Sue could sense what I was doing while she was lying with her eyes closed. She once told me I hadn't done a symbol right- and I knew I hadn't done it right.
When I was chanelling reiki after using the symbols it did feel different, And as a result of taking the symbols seriously I now feel I may need to delve a little into astrology and MUST learn more about chakras. I think I see why have been drawn to collect crystals.
Its a bit like Alice in wonderland. Once you believe one impossible thing its easy how several other impossible things can follow.
I can even se why Sue is so insistent I am a medium. I can even see why I NEED to be medium to use reiki. Whether I will ever see and sense spirit the way she and Allegra do I have no idea. Time will tell.
I have just done my tarot pick - The Empress. Is that meant to be me? I certainly feel like an empress - om top of the world. She is sitting there so calm on the wheatfeil with a cornucopia at a her feet. All is well in her world. She is waiting calmly for what is to some in the knowledge that it will be good. She may be pregnant - and is waiting with joy for the birth of her child. Me waiting for the birth of my new career?
And that makes the count 11 out 15 tarot picks are major arcana . Its not impossible for that to happen by chance - but it is very unlikely. And this morning I didnt even try to sense which card I should pick. I just took the top one off the deck. Yesterday Sue told me several times to stop trying so hard and not to overthink things but just go with it. I think that backs up what she says.
One more thing before I close this entry. We discussed what my rock as a gift meant. I saw it is my grounding rock and I picked one of my crystals because it reminded me of the rock. And incidentally that crystal has a pattern inside it when you hold it up to the light that looks a bit like a musical note - as does one of the symbols I learnt yesterday. But I digress. Sue said maybe the message was also that my guides are my rock - there to support me. That suddenly fit bery well with the way Jenny saw me at the circle Sue didnt go to. Jenny saw me sitting on a rock and said I shouldn't worry about my apparent failures with meditation because it will happen. Maybe I am overthinking that as well?
I think I got it very right when I realised the key was relaxation. Thats something I haven't been able to do much since the bad news started pouring in. I need to give that some priority now I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment