I have just tried distance healing for the first time. The recipient was my reiki teacher and it was a weird experience.
I had incense burning in the room beforehand and I 'blessed' the room with CKR earlier in the evening. I also wafted incense into te corners and made the CKR symbol with the tip of the joss stick. So te room was well prepared and made as sacred as I could.
I opted to sue a teddy bear held between my hands as the focus for the reiki.
So I used the symbols - including SHK - to invoke reiki and send it elsewhere then stated clearly my intention that the healing go to Sue in Droitwich. I held the toy between my hands and focused. At times I visualised Sue but it was too tricky to keep the visualisation going for the full 30 minute sof the treatment.
At one point I used CKR but kept the spiral going and pulled my hand away from the toy to pull negative stuff our of Sue.
I know she is upset because her husband has been admitted to hospital
At times my hands got the tingling onthe back of the hands /wrists that I get during a 'hands on' treatment.
At the end of the session I wrapped the toy up in reiki and sealed it with CKR.
I texted Sue at the end of the session to say I hoped it had helped and I have just had a message back saying it has.
Full feed back will be tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment