One of the women I work with discovered I had tarot cards and asked me to do a reading for her. We ended up doing in an odd way because she picked her cards then I went home to do the redaing and reported back to her next time I saw her (which was today)
During the shuffle she dropped one card which I decided to put into the reading and she selected 5 others.
The dropped card was the 3 of cups - sharing with loved ones.
The cards she picked were
Page of Pentacles - opprotunity for material success ?? a new project
8 wands new begining full speed ahead
5 swords - may be chalenges
Empress security and comfort satisfaction from bringing things to fruition
8 Pentacles regeneration - new direction study.
From this I decided my friend is creative would be starting a new project, that maybe study would be involved somewhere and that family is very important to her.
I turns out family IS important to her - she still talks to her ex husband every week even though they have been divorced 12 years and the kids are grown up
She is starting a new project -some decorating and she is creative. She also does a lot of study ate adult education classes.
Her opinion was I got it spot on. I'm chuffed
I'm wondering what the 8's may mean tho - I must try and find out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment