Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Intuition

Intuition is a funny thing. It was of course the reason I started out on this journey. I wanted to hone my intuition so I could best help Edna.

My daily tarot picks are proving interesting and scary. Yesterday I dropped the Sun during the shuffle. The card I then picked was the 8 swords - but I wondered if the Sun was the real message.

This morning I did the pick without any cards dropping and I picked................the Sun.

I have had an almost unbelievable sense of optimism over the last week considering all the bad stuff that has been going on. Yesterday I realised I was thinking the impossible.

I am begininng to think the car will NOT be written off
I am beginning to think RHH may keep me on .

So I am recording both these thoughts here. Watch this space to see if my intuition is working or not

No comments:

Post a Comment