I 'saw' things again this morning. 2 days in a row is unheard of. This time it was a womans face and then a gnome in a tree. Now this could be an earth reference - or could be influenced by the fact that QI had a question about garden gnomes. But in my defence when my 'dreams' aee influenced by my activities it is normally something I have seen or heard a LOT during the day. And although I used the word dream - I absolutely know I was awake. Oh I also saw writing - but couldn't read it - I think it was just a jumble of letters but it sort of scrolled up before my eyes and it scrolled a bit too fast.
I meditated with that crystal in my hand again last night and it seemed quite effective. I took myself back to the place Allegra used on Saturday. This time my rom was filled with red furnishings and there was a black bound book in there - but the book was locked. Jonas was sitting behind a desk. I tried to look ot of the window but couldnt see what was out there. I then experimented with automatic writing - but all I got was scribbles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment