Monday, 4 January 2010

Meditation

There is no doubt this is the stickiest thing for me. I read what David Wells had to say on the subject - and so last night I declared my purpose in meditation to be to open myself to receive any message from my guides. I didnt meditate long - but I did feel it was more focussed. I realised weeks ago meditation for meditations sake doesnt work for me . I guess it doesn't work full stop.

It was his comment about infocussed meditation leading you to see prett colours and fairy creatures that hit home!!

Yesterday I did some tarot card readings to tune myself into them

Should I take a few days off work
Is the David Wells book going to be useful for e
Will Steve end up a teacher
Just give me a message!!

I got major arcana cards with frightening regularity. But decided taking time off work was a good thing, Steve is doing the right thing, I am on the right path - and the David Wells book will be useful for me. In fact I think depsite it being my present to Tony I was guided to buy it for me as much as him.

And the message ? Well I got 3 majaor arcana cards The world the star and the tower. So the message I took was that Change is coming .

Spookily I did a reading for Tony about the David Wells book and we both got the same first card - 8 of pentacles.

But now it is time to stop blogging and start doing to make the best use of my days off. I may be physically less than 100% but my mind is still finctioning on all cyclinders so I need to use it

No comments:

Post a Comment