Wednesday, 27 January 2010

A paper journal

I have finally started to keep a handwritten record of my meditations, visions and tarot card readings. I will suew this to report significant findings/events.

This week I started drawing a tarot card every morning and just writing down my impressions.

Monday I pulled 'The Emperor' and wrote about taking material control over my world

Tuesday I pulled the 7 of pentacles - and I decided the choice I would have to be would be whether or not to pay off the mortgage early.

Today I pulled the 2 of cups - and started writing about how this was a sign that Tony and I were a firm couple with an interesting future ahead of us.

Then today when I got to work I was told that there is a chance they may not want me after 1st April - and suddenly I saw a different interpretation of all the cards. That in combination they gave me a positive message about this situation. That I can control it, that I will have choices - and that whatever happens Tony and I will still be a couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment