"Last night when I asked my guides what our stepson will do after his term ends. I thought if anything came through it would only be for the immediate future. How wrong I was!
The first thing I saw written before me as clear as day was immigration! I asked what year and saw 2012 and the month August. I asked why and got the feeling that it's because of someone he'll meet on facebook. Furthermore that person and he will see each other before face to face. I clearly saw a map of America and the city Chicago came into my head. Any insight? I also felt he'd either rent out his house still to his friend or sell it too him. Interesting for sure. Do you pick up on anything about this?"
I am recording this so if any of this does come true - and I am frankly sceptical it will- there is proof that it was predicted.
I think prediciting the future is a very difficult thing to do. What Tony was told could be one possible future for Steve - but I dont believe anything is pre-ordained - we have free will.
I am not scpetical that this information was genuinely given to Tony. He would not make up something like that - especially when he knows this future would be potentially upsetting for me.
I have been unwell recently.Nothing specific but a low grade feelig of being unwell and a total lack of energy. I suspect it is the aftermath of dealing with Edna and her estate. I have realised that I am far less prostrate with the stress than I would have expected. I also recovered from whatever it was quicker than I would have done. Jeanagh sent me healing essences and I have done reiki self healing. Cause and effect. Also I had a pain in my neck - one I have had before and needed physio for. That has cleared up remarkably quickly too.
I WANT to say 'Its all down to the reiki and the healing essence' but my sceptical brain thinks maybe I wasnt as poorly as I thought. One thing is for certain none of this has put me OFF reiki.
I have been meditating on the tarot cards as per David Wells suggestion. I can't say I have had any amazing insights - but I do feel my meditations are better.
I decided to ask my spirit guides if I was right about some of Steve's stress being due to personal issues (bereavement and worry about me) and not all just due to study. I got one very clear phrase 'he loves you' which I took to mean that he has been worrying about me because he loves me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment