Saturday, 2 January 2010

A Xmas present for me?

I bought Tony a copy of David Wells psychic development book for Xmas - but I am reading it before Tony. Maybe it was really for me all along.

I read the astrology bits. My sun sign and my north pole sign . I am pisces/pisces. It sounds trite to say it was almost as if it was written just for me - but I felt it was incredibly accurate in what it said.

Then I read Tony's (he is Leo/Cancer) and it didnt fit him at all. Am I being guillible? I will be intersted to see what Tony's reaction is to his and my ast

I have also read the book Steve gave me by some American celebrity medium. 'Do ghost see you in the shower' Also I dont accept everything she says she knows - I did get some useful insights.

Todays sparkpeople reflection was relevant today. It was all about the importance of being childlike. Both Concetta and David mention how children are naturally sensitive to spirit. The reflection was meant to help with lifestyle and stress reduction - and I know I need that message too. I just felt it had a double message for me.

David also recommends keeping a journal. I don't think he would see this blog as being the ideal way for him. he spoke about a beautiful book. Trouble is it would be spoiled by my less than beautiful handwriting! I need to be able to read my journal!!

This year I am going to get to grips with proper meditation and take my level two reiki attunment. And we will see what else happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment